The company has carried out a detailed risk assessment and taken following precautionary steps to safeguard our crew onboard.
- Screening of visitors at the gangway.
- Visitors are only allowed if really necessary. Visitors are contained in a specific area only and not allowed to access other areas.
- Ships are provided with protective equipment including masks, sanitizers, infrared thermometers etc.
- Masters are advised to establish with agents prior to arrival if there is any presence of the virus in the destination port and if so, take appropriate precautions.
- All ships are advised to create ship specific isolation plans in case of any eventuality.
- As part of our commitment to protecting our colleagues, we have contracted Future Care, a physician advisory service (PAS), to provide our vessels with remote medical advice in the event anyone onboard shows symptoms of Covid-19.