V.Crew Support


Replacement of a lost/damaged ShipMoney card

If Onboard In case of Loss, Damage or card not returned by ATM you will contact the admin team, identified shore person or crew purser on board (pending on setup of the vessel).

If NOT Onboard If you are offboard or no longer working for V.Group, you can contact ShipMoney Customer Service by selecting Online Help at ShipMoney.com or the ShipMoney App and request a replacement card.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.