Question: How do I upload a document?
- You can upload documents directly from the V.Crew Connect app by going to Document Upload page.
- Select the relevant document type and enter the information on the field/s provided then tap Save.
- On the Upload guidelines screen, tap OK.
- Upload the document either by taking a picture on your phone’s camera or uploading directly from the device (If you want to upload your photos from your gallery, a message will pop-out - "V.Crew Connect Would Like to Access Your Photos” - click OK).
- You can select a maximum of (8) eight documents in case you are uploading documents directly from the device/gallery.
- File size should not exceed 2 MB per document.
- JPEG and PNG are the acceptable file format that can be uploaded via the app.
- File name should not exceed 30 characters.
- Once you have taken a picture of your document or uploaded a photo of the document from your gallery, tap Done.
Why is this important?Uploading documents helps the Mobilisation team to validate your eligibility for a particular assignment. In case the documents are invalid, the team can reach out to you to upload correct documents.