Speak Up is the name for V.Group’s open reporting process. Open Reporting is the disclosure of information about suspected wrongdoing or dangers at work and examples include:
- Bribery, corruption or other unethical conduct
- Fraud or other financial irregularity
- Breach of health & safety obligations/ putting someone’s health & safety at risk
- Breach of environmental obligations (including Marpol non-compliance)
- Breach of drugs & alcohol policy
- Other criminal offence
- Dishonesty (verbal, written or by conduct)
- Serious misconduct or breach of V.Group policies or procedures
V.Group’s Speak Up service is monitored and managed by V.Group Legal and we have established an independent, external reporting platform where issues and concerns can be reported in complete confidence.
Using this reporting system, you can quickly and easily report concerns about actual or suspected misconduct or health and safety issues that can affect our Company or the wellbeing of our people. It provides an opportunity for your concerns to be investigated and for appropriate action to be taken so that the matter is resolved effectively wherever possible.
If you suspect any wrongdoing or have witnessed any suspicious activity whilst at work, please visit the following website to let us know:
If you aren’t able to access the Speak Up platform for any reason, or would simply prefer to submit your report via email, please send it to the following address:
The above mailbox is only accessible by V.Group Legal and we will treat all reports submitted via email in absolute confidence.
Should you have any queries, please contact Rebecca Gardner, Senior Legal Counsel & Compliance Manager on email@example.com