Who should I contact if I have concerns related to my allotments?

For onboard crew, allotment concerns should be raised through the vessel Master. They will, then, coordinate this with either the Payroll Executive or Allotment Administrator in charge.

For on shore crew, please contact the Crew Support Center by calling, sending an email or using your Crew Connect App.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.