I incurred expenses prior before joining the vessel that I need to reimburse, how do I do it?

You need to accomplish an ADM18 form and attach supporting documents such as receipts, invoices, etc. Once completed, submit this to the vessel Master, to be further forwarded to the Crew payroll team for processing.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.